Fine Art Prints
Top Ten Signs You're At A Redneck Wedding
10. Rehersial Dinner is held at Hooter's
9. Instead of "Friends of the bride or friends of the groom," the ushers ask, "Ford or Chevy?"
8. Bridesmaids pick tube tops, Bridegrooms choose Travis Tritt T-shirts.
7. Phrase, "I do" replaced by "I heard that".
6. Tender rendition of the Wedding song performed by Cledus T. Judd.
5. The Minister asks, "Who giveth this woman to be married?" and some guy in the back of the church stands up and yells, " Earnhardt!"
4. Reception Conversation includes, "So what have you been doing since Hee Haw, Mr. Lindsay
3. Snack Trays at the reception: Vienna Sasuages and Nacho Cheese Doritoes.
2. Plans for the honeymoon evening include tickets to the Monster Truck Show
And the #1 Sign that you are at a redneck wedding......
1. Sign at the front of the Church reads, "No shirt, no shoes, no problem!"