Fine Art Prints
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BILL CLINTON'S FRIEND??
The following is a list of dead people connected to Bill Clinton. Please note the following breakdown of causes, and then think about the statistical possibility of their being random occurrences (especially the plane crashes):
1. James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
2. Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3. Vince Foster - Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4. Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former Democratic National Committee Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was A HOLE IN THE TOP OF BROWN'S SKULL RESEMBLING A GUNSHOT WOUND. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
5.and 6. C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser - Major players in the Clinton fundraising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
7. Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor."
8. Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
9. Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
10. James Bunch - It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas. Died from a gunshot suicide.
11. James Wilson - He was reported to have ties to Whitewater. Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide.
12. Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson and a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones. She died in May 1994 was found dead in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit.
13. Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiance of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiance, he was found dead in June 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiance.
14. Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
15. Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
16. Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the BACK of the head, ruled a suicide. WAS PREGNANT AT THE TIME OF HER DEATH.
17. Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one-car accident.
18. Danny Casolaro - Reporter investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.
19. Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
20. Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. He was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993
21. Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
22. Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce, who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
23. Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee and member of Clinton's advisory council, who personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother. He died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash.
24. Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas. Death was no accident.
25. Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.
26. Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released. Suicide.
27. Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
29. Kevin Ives and
28. Don Henry - Known as "the boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury:
30. Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988
31. Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
32. Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
33. Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
34. James Milan - Found decapitated. CORONER RULED DEATH DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES.
35. Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
36. Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a setup robbery July 1989.
And not to forget the Clinton bodyguards, who died in the line of service:
37. Major William S. Barkley Jr.
38. Captain Scott J. Reynolds
39. Sgt. Brian Hanley
40. Sgt. Tim Sabel
41. Major General William Robertson
42. Col. William Densberger
43. Col. Robert Kelly
44. Spec. Gary Rhodes
45. Steve Willis
46. Robert Williams
47. Conway LeBleu
48. Todd McKeehan